Monday, September 04, 2006

Drawing Marathon: Labor Day 2006





(shot out the the 2nd floor studio window -- you can just
make out Rich Morrow's midsection standing above the grill, beneath the canopy)



Ed Raza

This -- and the following drawings -- were selected by me for a variety of irrational reasons: I like the drawing -- or I like the person who made it -- or it was convenient to shoot it. No attempt was made at serious curating - or at all-inclusivity. But, I'll post here any drawings that anyone sends me. If you would like your drawing (or somebody else's) to be shown here.... just send the jpg to:

thisoldpalette@aol.com




Don Colley

Chris Miller





Phil Renaud

Lenin Del Sol

Larry Paulsen

Mary Qian


Mort Luby


George Clark

Joe Vangness

Brian Kotwica




Sandra Kowerko

John Putnam

John Putnam (he's here twice - once for each medium)


Marci O.



David Paul II










3 Comments:

Blogger Cobalt Blue said...

That is not mine, Chris. Please remove my name from it.

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Cobalt Blue said...

There. Took care of the problem myself. There are advantages to being an administrator.

September 04, 2006  
Blogger chris miller said...

Sorry about that, Stuart -- please excluse everything I do after 9pm.

This morning, I've reposted that mis-identified drawing, as well as several others which I still can't identify.

If you're reading this comment -- and you can identify a drawing as yours, please let me know !

September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home