Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Drawing Marathon: New Year's 2007





Here's some selected pictures of the first drawing sessions of 2007 - above showing Peggy Sanders at work -- and below showing a typical sampling of the P&C population:






Here's some drawings with attribution:

Larry Paulsen

Sheila Hori

Chris Miller

Arlene Lekan

Deborah Weinstein





Don Yang

And here's some drawings without attribution (since the artists were off on break while I was shooting their work):
















(If anyone recognizes their work here -- please let me know !)

Total attendance: 51
Gross income: $1095 (part of which, I hope, ends up contributing towards air-conditioning for next Summer)

Special thanks to Phyllis Brodny for bringing the fruit --and to whoever brought the pumpkin and blackberry pies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cobalt Blue said...

Nice post, Chris. Sorry I couldn't make it this time--the first one in a long time that I have missed. One word: work.

I sure thought of you guys, though.

January 03, 2007  
Blogger Cobalt Blue said...

PS the Don Maron photo is busted. Is that me or is it the code for the jpg?

January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home