Sunday, September 10, 2006

Exihibit: Kazuo Ooka





"Since the beginning of this year, I have been living in New York City. Musicians are unavoidable models for us artists living there, it seems, and I have immediately found myself intrigued with their mastery over the instrument, the ever creative and flexible expressions with invisibly strict rules, and their pure concdetraiton to make magic happen.....Did I succeed in bringing the scene realistically enough so that the beauty appears by itself?"

1 Comments:

Blogger chris miller said...

Did you "succeed in bringing the scene realistically enough so that the beauty appears by itself"?

I think you made excitement appear, not beauty -- but I'd say the same thing about Leroy Neiman -- and he's very famous.

September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home