Thursday, August 23, 2012

P&C in Minneapolis



Three interesting exhibits will be in Minneapolis for the next three weeks.

The above show is at the Minneapolis Institute of Art until September 16. (note: if you plan to you, you've got to buy tickets in advance, because they do sell out)





And this show will open this coming Saturday at the Museum of Russian Art, not far from the Minneapolis Airport.


I've been looking forward to them for about six months, and bought my tickets in July.


But still, I was surprised to hear them being talked about in both of the Wednesday night workshops at the P&C.





And now, thanks to Errol Jacobson, I've just learned that this exhibit of American painting is concurrently running at the Minnesota History Center in St. Paul.


So, I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing quite a few P&C people when I stroll past the Rembrandts this weedend.



See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home