Sunday, September 01, 2013

Sculpture and Drawing Show - 2013




David Cushing




There are so many good sculptors
making their first appearance
in the annual Sculpture and Drawing Show,
I now wish that I had joined them.








Robin Power



I don't recall that we've ever had
this  many sculptors in the club.







Rodrigo Lara Zendejas


I'm told that Rodrigo had made a brief appearance here
ten years ago --
I certainly glad he decided to return








I'm looking forward to his show
at the National Museum of Mexican Art.












Debra Balchen

























Lucas Bianchi












Lenin Del Sol
















Larry Paulsen












Lois Raub









Mike Vest








Audrey Cramblitt









Anthony Cramer







George Clark
















Bert Stephens









Ed Wentz






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home