Sunday, April 10, 2022

Emily’s 30th Birthday Party

 


Larry Paulsen


I missed Emily's birthday party - but then - I've also missed  every workshop for which she has posed. (I've tried to hire her, but the schedules never worked out)


Unfortunately, this show began to come down the day after it was put up - and most of the pieces were unlabeled.

Unless the pieces were legibly signed,  the names that I've listed here are mostly my guesses.




Clayton Beck III



Stuart Fullerton




Andrew Conklin

 







Anthony Bedolla


Helen Oh


With a wonderful attention to the spaces between things -

something that P&C artists hardly ever care about.






Charlie Goss

Echoes of Gustav Klimt and the Viennese Secession



Leslie Outten


Val Yachik


Another fraught pieces from the club's most notable expressionist.






Misha Livshulz

 

walking like an Egyptian










James Hajicek

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home