Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Sale Remainders




I didn't get to the P&C holiday sale
until $10,000 of stuff
had already been carried away.

But still ....
I liked some of the remainders.


Like Tim Rees' one-eyed self portrait.






I am such a sucker
for Errol Jacobson's city views.















One of the many regrets in my life
is that somehow
I missed the chance to draw this model.

But I'm glad that Danaya did.






What a nice little drawing!
Nadine Michl has been a member since 2005
but this is the first time I've noticed her.

According to the internet:

She graduated with a degree in art from Southern Illinois University and attended The
School of the Art Institute of Chicago. She also studied with French portrait artist Patrick Betaudier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home