Thursday, March 30, 2023

Passages: Mark Cleveland, Sarah Kaiser, Joseph Taylor

 




Mark Cleveland







I suspect that only Palette N Chisel people 
which I mounted  last Fall.

But at least it had an effect!

Mark tells me that the above piece was inspired by the Roland Kulla piece
that was included in my show.


 *******

Joseph Taylor



These are some beautiful, and familiar, urban visions.



This is the Chicago I know and love 
while biking the alleys in the Loop
on my way to the Art Institute.


A perfectly placed figure on the right.









Something about the backside of the urban canyons
feels so much more real than the front.



Echoes of Chirico

I’m so glad Mark pulled these Evanston artists into our gallery.
Hopefully it will become an annual event.




******
Sarah Kaiser-Amaral


Could be a portrait of me 
(40 years ago)













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home